- Branch Committee
- Contact the Branch
- Link to ANZFSS Home Site
SA Branch Award for Service
The SA Branch Award for Service was introduced by the SA Branch Committee in 1997. The intention was that the award would be for contributions of an individual to the local branch.
The requirements and operation of the award are outlined below:
- The award shall be known as the ‘ANZFSS (SA Branch) Award for Service’, hereby referred to as ‘the Award’.
- The recipient of the Award is to be a member, or previous long-standing member, of the SA Branch of the ANZFSS, who has contributed significantly to the furthering of the branch’s aims, interests and achievements.
- The Award is given for services to the SA Branch and is not based on any employment, research of professional achievement.
- The Award shall be presented at the final meeting of the calender year of the SA Branch.
- More than one award may be presented per year if the SA Branch Committee sees fit to do so.
- The Award does not have to be given each year if the SA Branch Committee deems that there is no suitable recipient for that year.
- Each year nominations for the Award shall come from the present SA Branch Committee, and any other person or organisation the SA Committee sees fit to seek nominations from.
- The full Committee of the SA Branch, and only that Committee shall make the decision as to the recipient(s) of the Award for any given year.
- The Award should be inscribed with the names of the recipient and year of the presentation.
- The Award is purely a recognition of significant service to the SA Branch of the ANZFSS over a period of time and does not entitle the recipient to automatic life membership of the SA Branch, financial gain, or additional title in the Australian and New Zealand Forensic Science Society.
Previous recipients of the ANZFSS (SA Branch) Award for Service are:
|2014||Stewart Walker||2015||ANZFSS 2014 Organising Committee: David Eitzen, Darren Bails, Ted Silenieks, Natasha Mitchell, Carolyne Bird|